Thursday, September 30, 2010

13 Books Down, 343 days to go!

Hi!  So now I just finished Betrayed, the second book in the House of Night series.  Zoey is faced with the dilemma of three guys who like her, becoming the leader of the Dark Daughters, and her fear that Neferet, her mentor, isn't as nice as she appears.  Again, the Wicca additions were wonderful, but this moved pretty fastly, the climax being the last fifty pages or so.  A lot of things were thrown at you, and, while this is only the second book in the series, it added a little too much all at once for it to be really good.  It was also pretty predictable to me...I saw what was going to happen, and I bet a lot of other readers did, too.  Enjoyable, but I hope the next book is better than this was.
J.K. Rowling is the first person to become a billionaire (U.S. dollars) by writing books.
13 books down, 343 days to go!
*Justi*

No comments:

Post a Comment