Wednesday, September 29, 2010

12 books down, 344 days to go!

Hey!  It's me, E.
I finished 2 more books.  Clockwork Angel, By The Time You Read This I'll Be Dead.
I have to go to bed (I have a Math Test and French tomorrow- but I have to study to night) so I have to  make this quick if I want to get in any study time/ and or get sleep tonight!
Clockwork Angel is part of the spin-off series of Mortal Instruments (it was AMAZING), and By the Time You Read this I will Be Dead is a bout a girl who has attempted suicide multiple times, leaving her scarred, mute, and in a neck brace.  She plans her next death with a website called "Through-the-light" and plans each detail accordingly.  Until she meats Santana, way after she has taught herself not to feel.  Both GREAT books.



12 books down, 344 days to go!
A snail can sleep for three years.
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment