Saturday, June 26, 2010

157 books down, 69 days to go!

Hey All!

I finished the 2, 3, and 4 books in the Pretty Little Liars Series.  These weren't as old, since I had already read the first book and was aware of the content, but I really liked these books.  I had to keep reading!  After all, I want to see how the TV show on ABC interprets these great books.  I can't really review their plots, though, because so much happens (very complicated) and I would be giving away the plots to readers who want to read these books (you should) or watch the TV show (you should!)  All I can say is... "A" I think I know who you are and you need to leave Aria, Hanna, Emily and Spencer alone!

If you eat a bar of chocolate every day for 36,500 days, you'll live to be 100 years old.

HA!
Elizabeth S
157 books down, 69 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment