Wednesday, June 16, 2010

153 books down, 63 days to go!

Ahh!  Only 63 days to go! 47 books to go! Ahhh!  But I think I (yeah, I have no faith in Zoe!) can do it!

I'm off on my way to the last full week of school, but I wanted to let you know I read a book called Impossible.

In this book, Lucy, 17/18, is raped and becomes pregnant.  But she soon finds out that the reason her mother is a crazy homeless person, who gave birth to her at 18 (and her mother's mother was the same) is that her family is cursed.  Once you turn 18 you have a child, and fall upon madness after birth.  So now Lucy and her best friend/ husband, Zach, must keep up hope and Lucy must solve three seemingly Impossible tasks before labor, or else the curse lives on like it has for many upon many generations.  Great book!

About 17% of humans are left-handed. The same is true of chimpanzees and gorillas.

Love, Elizabeth S.

153 books down, 63 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Earth to Elizabeth! Uh, don't know what planet you're on (guess all this reading has transported you somewhere else), but on my planet a month is approximately 30 days, relating to the cycle of the moon. so, if only you'd come down to earth, you'd have 15 whole more days (that's 78 days total!) to read those 47 remaining books.

    With Zoe's help you can do it! That's a little more than 4 books per week between the two of you.

    Zoe, you wouldn't want to let your sister down, would you, after she's worked so hard on this blog that she thinks she's on another planet?

    :-) a.m.

    ReplyDelete