Monday, February 15, 2010

Hey all! It's Liz and I just finished the Ink Exchange, the second in the Wicked Lovely Series. I thought it was just okay, because to my surprise it was about the main character Aislinn's friend instead of her this time. eh. Anyway I'm in the middle of the third now.

It's Zoe!
Sorry I haven't blogged in forever but I finished 2 BOOKS! YES! I finally finished the 2nd midnighters book after putting it down and picking it back up and then putting it back down again various times! I also finished My Soul to Lose and thought it was decent. Now I'm in the middle of Hunger Games and am ADORING IT!
Just to let you know... I HAVE BEGAN LIKE 7 BOOKS AND DIDN'T FINISH THEM BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE THEM ENOUGH!
GRRR IM SO PICKY!
Anyways,
Bye!

66 books down, 184 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment