Saturday, February 27, 2010

71 books down, 172 days to go! AhhHH!

Hey it's Lizzy.
Sooo sorry i haven't blogged in a while. I'm in the middle of a killer Social Studies project and studying for science but i read 3 books!
First I read The Kind of Friends We Used To Be, a very childish book that i HAD to read because it was a sequel to a book I read in the fourth grade. Hahaha!
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Kind-of-Friends-We-Used-to-Be/Frances-ORoark-Dowell/e/9781416997795/?itm=2&USRI=the+kind+of+friends+we+used+to+be
I also finished Stealing Heaven, about a girl who lives with her mom and has liven a stolen life since the day she was born, the life of a criminal. Goood book!!
And lastly I read Peeled, a great book about a journalist in high school who is very passionate about her writting and the new news of the town!
I'm sorry for the short blog but I'm veerrry tired.
Love, Lizzy
About 17% of humans are left-handed. The same is true of chimpanzees and gorillas.
71 books down, 172 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment