Saturday, January 2, 2010

I may not be a politician, but I can still make a public apology!

I am here to make a public apology just as it says in the title. So here it goes:

I AM PUBLICLY APOLOGIZING FOR MY LACK OF BLOGS AND BOOKS READ.

I truly am sorry. I guess you could say that my "excuse" is that I have been preocupied with re-reading books for school (so that I may analyze them and do the many essays I have been assigned), but mostly because I have been focusing more of my LLT (Literature Leisure Time) on writing, rather than reading. But, more importantly I have let my sister down. However I am making a New Year's Resolution to continue with the blog and read more because I made a commitment to Liz, YOU, and to myself.
Hope you still like me!
Zoe
48 books down, 228 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment