Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hello!
Sorry I haven't blogged in forever! We are really falling behind but I promise to push myself to keep reading. I'm really not sure what I am going to do about Zoe though. I don't want to quit but I honestly can't take this anymore!
Anyway, I finished The Wright Three (worst book I have EVER read) and Once a Witch.
Once a Wish is about a girl who was born into a family with magical powers who never ended up developing any. When she finds out this might not be true, she might have a Talent, she has to go on a journey to save her gigantic, loving family from losing a fight against another family who once had Talents in their blood.
An Amazing Book! I really recommend it!! Now I am reading a book called The City of Bones (awesome so far) on my mom's Kindle. Using a Kindle isn't cheating, right? Good! :)

35 books down, 289 days to go! Ahhhh! Only 289 more days!!!

The human brain is 80% water.

Love Lizzy S

No comments:

Post a Comment