Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today is Zoe's birthday. Happy 14th, Zoe! Anyway, she has read zero books this month :) and I have read one in five days. Pretty lame right? Yeah. Pretty lame. Well, 3 out of those five days I was trying to find a book, and I did at my school's book fair. Death by Denim (the book after Death by Latte- remember that one?) by Linda Gerber.
The main character, Aphra almost dies in this book, and by the end she is a a royal reck. But at least she has Seth, her boyfriend who she hasn't seen since she got a new identity and moved to France.
Do you remember Death by Latte? Well if you do, this one was eve better. A really intense, good book.
4.9/5 stars- recently added to my favorite's list along with The Christopher Killer.

33 books down, 298 days to go.

The largest toy distributor in the world is McDonald's.

Love Lizzy S.

No comments:

Post a Comment