Sunday, November 22, 2009

36 books down, 284 days to go

Hi there!
I just finished City of Bones on my mother's kindle by Cassandra Clare. It was an AMAZING book and I can't even begin to describe what it's about except for the fact that there is a girl named Clary who finds out that she has many links to another world she didn't even know about.
This book was a fantastic book with the perfect witty main character, and an awesome description of Downworlders, Shadowhunters, Demons, and other things you wouldn't know about. It was a book that I definitely recommend this book! My mom said that once she returns today, I can buy the next in the series on her Kindle.
Zoe finished some books but I'm not sure what. She said she'd blog about it later.

Walt Disney was afraid of mice.

36 books down, 284 days to go

Lots of Love, Lizzy S.

No comments:

Post a Comment