Monday, December 27, 2010

62 books down, 215 days to go!

I have finished four books.
The first book is called closed for the season, by Mary Downing Hahn, which is a ghost story about two boys who are investigating a house for ghosts.  (Ages 8-14?) The next book I read is called Aries Rising, a book about a girl who can't find anything to help her get through her teen years of high school besides Astrology. (Ages 10- 14?) I also read a book about zombies who are taking over the world because of their epidemic.  Kind of boring, simply because it was overwhelmingly fast-paced.  (Ages 12-14?)  I also read My Invented Life, a book about a two sisters, a year apart, who have always competed over everything.  But when one girl fakes her sexuality, both become confused with who they really are.  (12-16?)  Great book!



Overall, okay books.  None are really recommended, though.

62 books down, 215 days to go!

Elizabeth

Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment