Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm Not Dead!

Hey readers! Like I said, I'm NOT DEAD! Sorry about not coming on lately. I've been jam packed with the 8th grade! haha
Well I have finished a grand total of 2 books! Yay? Well 2 nights ago I finished The Mediator by Meg Cabot and may I say it was AMAZING! Written in the comical voice of mediator Suze Simon, it is the story of moving to a new state and dealing with the ghosts that come along with it! It truly is total book junk food-- addicting and VERY satisfying! I adored it!
So that leads me to my next point-- The Mediator 2! Ha! The laughs and addiction continues as I work my way through this one. But (sorry for the spoiler) vampires??? WHAT!!! That was something that I did NOT see coming! Let's just hope their never seen again in the series or it's bye bye mediator....
BYE
~Zoe
6 books down, 365 days to go!

PS. PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT!!! WE'RE SO LONELY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment