Friday, September 4, 2009

Great Start!

Hello all!
Yes! What an accomplishment! Both Liz and I each finished a book! That's 3 down, 197 to go! (At this point we're not sure if that exclamation point is in excitement or dread at this point....)
I finished Ruined by Paula Morris. It was a great read and I just couldn't put it down once I hit the last action-packed chapters. There's a new twist at every corner!
Let me just say, if you read this book (which I highly encourage!) and get bored at some point, READ ON! DON'T GIVE UP! YOU WILL GREATLY REGRET IT! What a book!
Also, Liz finished the book The Ghost Huntress the guidance by Marley Gibson. It was a very interesting concept but there was some language in the book. And romance, but nothing to bad. I wouldn't recommend this book if you haven't read the first, The Awakening, and even then, I like the first one better. The style of writing in The Guidance was okay but some of the vocabulary wasn't very classy. Well, that's okay. I mean, It wasn't a blow. Just not the best book (though i highly recommend the first). Next up? Avalon High by Meg Cabot for me and Also known as Harper by Ann Hay Wood Leal for Zoe.

Well, that's it for now guys! We'll be back soon! Love, Liz and Zoe
3 books down, 363 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment