Thursday, December 3, 2009

40 books down, 262 days to go!

Hello there!
It's Elizabeth. I finished City of Ashes and City of Glass. They were each, like, five hundred pagesso give me a break! Anyway, amazing books. Fantastic Books. Superb books! These books were the second and third of the Mortal Instruments series. (Remember City of Bones? The one I read on my Mom and my Aunt's kindles? That was the first one). I got the next two on Sunday and dove right into them.
These books have a lot of "love" in them. Mostly brotherly/ sisterly love which turns into REAL love when Clary finds out that she is not, indeed, the sister of her one true love Jace.
In the last book, City of Glass, Cassandra Clare does an amazing job at creating the real Johnathan, Valentine (the evil guy)'s son. She also does a fantastic job at describing Idris, the homeland for all things mythical. Towards the end of the book, things get very shocking and all that is going on in your mind as you read is "No! No! NO! That can't happen! Yes! Yes! Yes! They're not really related! Go Clary! Go Jace! GO SIMON!"
Fantastic book. If your a little confused, please read my review of the first book in the series.

Great books. Lots of action. No, TONS of action. Amazing books.

Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.


Love Lizzy S.

40 books down, 262 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment