Monday, May 30, 2011

138 books down, 98 days to go!

Justi again.  Elizabeth, honestly, do you still exist?  Please?
Okay, only two more books.  I know, a bummer.  A book I was reading came due before I could finish it.  I've taken to rereading the Harry Potter series...just finished the fourth one.  As Elizabeth has commented on the first three, I think I'll continue from where she left off.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire--what else can I say but that this is the book where it really grows up?  Love lives start forming, action beyond anything prior...plus three-hundred more pages than book three.  I've missed this series.
Other than HP, I finished Snakehead, another book in the queue of Alex Rider.  I can't say I honestly enjoyed this one.  However, the author still gives the details with no sugar-coating, and the plotline, if possible, becomes more improbable with every turning page.
I'm currently reading two more books to tag along...should be up soon.  Cousin/someone, please tell me that I'm not alone in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment