Wednesday, May 11, 2011

132 books down, 117 days to go.

Justi here!  I realized I got confused somehow on the official count of days left.  Not sure when, or where, but I was way off.  I've still got more time than I thought...Anyway, four more books.
Jealousy, book three of Strange Angels.  This was the most colorful of the books, full of drama and moments that made me smile.  While the writing remains drab, it's growing on me.
The Throne of Fire, the second book in the Kain Chronicles by Rick Riordan.  He's a marvelous author, taking old dry myths and turning them into almost hilarious modern instances.  This sequel lives up to the Red Pyramid, and now I'm waiting for more.
After a failed attempt at reading a different book--which sucked, by the way--my current focus is on an author by the name of Anthony Horowitz.  I'm currently reading the Alex Rider series...a fourteen year old boy turned spy, sent on mission after mission.  The writing reminds me of a dryer version of Eion Colfer's Artemis Fowl series, but it's not a bad read, so it shall continue.  Two books down from it...Stormbreaker and Point Blank.
So, love to my cousins, whom I haven't heard from in quite some time now...I was going to find a random fact, but I think I just gave my computer a virus instead...oh, how I love the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment