Sunday, October 17, 2010

23 books down, 326 days to go!

I'm so happy!  I finished a book in less than four hours!  Since I haven't been reading a lot lately, this means a lot to me.
Oh, and don't get mad at the book.  I read Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex.  I know that this series is geared towards mainly pre-teens, but I started reading them at that age, and I needed to read this book.  In this seventh installment of the series, Artemis is diagnosed with the Atlantis Complex, a disease spouting hallucinations, OCD, and multiple personalities.  This was the best book in the series so far, at least to me, because of some fun characters, a change of pace from constant plotting, and an interesting bad guy.  I'd read it if I were you and didn't mind some good old fantasy, which I haven't read enough of lately.
Well, 23 books down and 326 days to go.  From Justi!
The average number of people airborne over the US any given hour is 61,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment