Wednesday, October 13, 2010

20 books down, 330 days to go!

I read The King's Dragon, a spin off book for the British televised sci-fi Doctor Who.  This book was okay, but it flows more like a show than an actual story...at times the details were rushed, with very little supporting scenes but a lot of intense story.  The problem was trying to include tons of politics in a small book.  It didn't work out that well.  Personally, this would have better been titled 'Fool's Gold.'  The Doctor lands in a planet known for hospitality...and finds closed doors.  Like I said, the plot is overdone, with the best elements the random comedic effect known for the show in general.  I'm not sure if I'll read another Doctor Who book, since this one was a downer for me.
Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots!
20 books down, 330 days to go.
Love from Justi!

No comments:

Post a Comment